Top 5 Things to do at a Sleepover Party
Top 5 Things to do at your Sleepover Party!
You've decided to have a sleepover party but are unsure what to do at it... Sound like you?!
I'm Leah, I am 13 years old and I love sleepover parties, I'm going to share with you my top 5 things to do at a sleepover party.
My top 5 things to do at a sleepover party
I've had sooooo many sleepovers myself and these have been my favourite from each one.
- Glow in the dark disco - you will need; Glow sticks (loads of them) hit up your local pound shop. Crank up the music and snap your glow sticks and play your favourite artists, I love a bit of Shawn Mendes and believe it or not 90s pop classics. Then turn off the lights and throw some shapes.
- Make your own pizza- Instead of ordering a Dominos pizza, make it more exciting by making your own! Add some funky toppings to jazz it up a little. I tried stuffed crust and it went totally down hill. Whereas the other girls made patterns with their toppings which made them look amazing.
- Photo Shoot- One of the best things to do at a sleepover is have a photo shoot. So get your phones, polaroids, cameras etc & snap some cute & funky pics with your besties. At my sleepovers we always bring out my Polaroid Instax & the Photo Booth style props, tutus, wigs and much more to make the pictures more exciting, and give us memories we will never forget. Booking a photo party with Photo Party London, would be great fun too.
- Sing off (or a riff off for my fellow Pitch Perfect fans)- Me and my friends are huge fans of Pitch Perfect and love to try and copy their riff offs or create our own. Split into two teams and see who's team knows the song best. Have you ever done your own riff off?
- Just Dance- There is no better thing at a sleepover than Just Dance. Show everyone your moves and have a laugh. If you don't have a Wii or other consoles you can do what I do and use youtube. Some of my favourites include timber and waka waka (this is time for africa).
I hope you have enjoyed these tips. Give some a try at your next sleepover. If you do please feel free to share them with me, I can't wait to see. Is there anything you love to do at your sleepovers? Please share them below.
See you later,
Girl’s birthday party trends 2022 Interested in girl’s party trends for 2022? So are we! In fact, we love all things party related! Which means that you’re in the perfect place if your child or teenager’s birthday is coming up fast, and you’re looking for fresh party...
Wondering what to bring to your photo party with Photo Party London? We’ve got you covered! Here are five things to consider bringing along.
At Photo Party London HQ, there’s nothing we love more than helping girls of all ages to enjoy themselves, celebrate and have fun! Our brand new photo party mini sessions, available for the first time this autumn, are the perfect way to try out a photo party...
TAKES PLACE AT OUR CUSTOM BUILT STUDIO OR A LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE
Photo Party fun for your girls!
Also introducing our Exclusive
"Home Dome" & “The Teen Smash”
Contact for collaborations