Top 5 Things to do at a Sleepover Party
Top 5 Things to do at your Sleepover Party!
You've decided to have a sleepover party but are unsure what to do at it.. Sound like you?!
I'm Leah, I am 13 years old and I love sleepover parties, I'm going to share with you my top 5 things to do at a sleepover party.
My top 5 things to do at a sleepover party
I've had many sleepovers myself and these have been my favourite from each one.
- Glow in the dark disco - you will need; Glow sticks (loads of them) hit up your local pound shop. Crank up the music and snap your glow sticks and play your favourite artists, I love a bit of Shawn Mendes and believe it or not 90s pop classics. Then turn off the lights and throw some shapes.
- Make your own pizza- Instead of ordering a Dominos pizza, make it more exciting by making your own! Add some funky toppings to jazz it up a little. I tried stuffed crust and it went totally down hill. Whereas the other girls made patterns with their toppings which made them look amazing.
- Photo Shoot- One of the best things to do at a sleepover is have a photo shoot. So why not snap some cute or funky pics with your besties. At my sleepovers we bring out my Polaroid Instax & the Photo Booth styled props, tutus, wigs and much more to make the pictures more exciting, and give us memories we will never forget. Booking a photo party with Photo Party London, would be great fun too.
- Sing off (or a riff off for my fellow Pitch Perfect fans)- Me and my friends are huge fans of Pitch Perfect and love to try and copy their riff offs or create our own. Split into two teams and see who's team knows the song best. Have you ever done your own riff off?
- Just Dance- There is no better thing at a sleepover than Just Dance. Show everyone your moves and have a laugh. If you don't have a Wii or other consoles you can do what I do and use youtube. Some of my favourites include timber and waka waka (this is time for africa).
I hope you have enjoyed these tips. Give some a try at your next sleepover. If you do please feel free to share them with me, I can't wait to see. Is there anything you love to do at your sleepovers? Please share them below.
See you later,
52 Different styles of Acrylic Nails If like me you love to have your nails done then you're going to love this post! Here are acrylic nails for every week of the year! I have 13 different styles per season for you. I only have my nails done occasionally but love...
Hey hey!! Welcome to the sparkly, glittery, brand new Photo Party London! The place to be for all things paaaarrttyyyy!!! Over the coming weeks we will be sharing things to do while you're stuck at home. Some fabulous ideas on how to still have a great birthday while...
Boys Christmas Wish List 2018 - As Christmas draws closer we start to think about what gifts we can get for not only our children but nephews, nieces & boys & girls of close friends. Now I'm perfectly comfortable buying for each of the above when they're girls...
TAKES PLACE AT OUR CUSTOM BUILT STUDIO OR A LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE